Come, Mommy

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Change of Scene

I'm a fairly patient person. It takes quite a bit of aggravation to get me riled up. Even so, I have my limits. I've been trying for quite a while to figure out why this page loads so slowly in I.E. I've changed the sidebar and the header to no avail. Meanwhile, my attempts to fix the problem, and to even blog in general, were thwarted by Blogger's latest episode of orneriness. For much of the last week, Blogger has refused to allow me to save posts, upload pictures, and even, once, refused to acknowledge that I have a Blogger account. I've talked about exploring other blogging options, but never got around to exploring. Until this week, when, since I couldn't access my Blogger account, I decided to do that exploring.

I found a bunch of really neato options out there, but when push came to shove, this is what I put together. It is not finished yet, but I like the general layout and I'm having lots of fun playing around with it. Come on over and check out the new place!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home